Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit Or A Scam?
Do you enjoy learning new skills? Do you like making money? Are you worried about getting scammed? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, read my review: Is Wealthy Affiliate legit or a scam?
If you’ve been looking, as I was, for an online opportunity to make money working from home, you’re in the right place. For years, I have been on the hunt for ways to generate income, while setting my own schedule, but nothing ever clicked, until now.
Today I’m going to write a review on Wealthy Affiliate, an online entrepreneur certification course, that teaches affiliate marketing. Does the word “affiliate” scare you? It did me at first, too. Don’t let it intimidate you. Anyone can be an affiliate marketer, and if others are successful doing it, then, you can do it too.
Learn more about this outstanding online program that will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful affiliate marketer. You can begin today to start building your online presence.
Program Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Company Name: Wealthyaffiliate.com
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Easiest Way to Join: Click Here
Program Effectiveness: Outstanding!
Price: Free to join, or $29.00 monthly, if paid upfront for a yearly membership.
Wealthy Affiliate University
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an online university that teaches affiliate marketing. What exactly does being an affiliate mean? Basically, it means promoting merchant products on your website, and earning a commission by doing so. Not only does WA provide the blueprint, and associated tools to do this, but also unlimited support along the way. This support is invaluable when learning a new skill.
The world has become so much smaller due to the internet. With 3.75 billion people online, anyone can tap into the endless opportunities to make money. Just think of all the thousands of people looking to buy products and services, or maybe, they’re searching for information. You can capitalize on this!
With 850,00 members at WA, logic dictates, that any community with this many members, has to be legitimate, and is offering their members quality, up-to-date training, and support.
The company, which was formed in 2005, has not increased its prices in 12 years. This, alone, points to the integrity of WA, and underscores their main objective of “first help others!”
You don’t have to be part of the community for long to realize that the owners, Kyle and Carson, are two really great guys who are invested in helping the members of their community learn the skills that lead to success. You’ll get a sense of this right from the beginning. We all know to some extent, when something is off, and if we’re getting scammed. I had an immediate sense of safety upon joining Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate Training Program
Hard Work Equals Success
The educational platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, providing all the skills you’ll need to run an online business, and the support is unrivaled.
From choosing your domain, to building your site and writing content, the modules and resources provide step-by-step training on how to implement the skills you’ve learned.
Why Did I Join?
- It’s completely free to join – no hidden agenda here. It really is free and you’ll have access to many features, including two free websites using the Siterubix platform, and a great selection of WordPress themes. Give it a try below. With a premium membership, you can build 50 websites, and have access to thousands of WordPress themes.
- Hosting and website support – I have been designing my own websites for years, and have spent many frustrating late nights trying to resolve issues on my own. Having 24/7/365 support cannot be underestimated. And you get your questions answered within minutes.
- The ability to transfer existing websites to WA – I was worried I was in for a time-consuming and complicated process. Not so, it was all very slick and the champs at Site Support couldn’t have been more helpful. This feature alone, honestly, worth joining.
- Having all my websites in one place, and under the same state-of-the-art hosting – All of my websites are in the same place. I can’t tell you how convenient this is for me, and the headaches it has eliminated. And all I have to do is click the “log in” button, for whatever website I’m working on, and there I am in the back end of my WordPress site. I don’t have to remember any usernames and passwords, which has greatly cut down on my brain damage.
- Step-by-step training resources – listen to the training videos as many times as you want, and then implement the skills you learned.
- Support – besides Site Support, you will have access to thousands of members who will answer your questions within minutes. You can also contact the owner, themselves, with any questions and concerns.
- Refining your writing skills – no, you don’t have to be an expert writer, but you just might be after a few months. The writing platform, Site Content, allows you to create your awesome content with all the customization features you’ll ever need. You will also learn how to use keywords to increase search engine optimization. You’ll then publish your post directly to your website to fine tune and edit before publishing to your social media platforms.
- Weekly live video classes – apart from the certification training, there are also weekly classes, videos and tutorials, along with specific trainings by the member themselves. After you complete the certification training, you can move on to the Bootcamp training where you’ll learn how to design and operate an affiliate marketing website.
- Jaaxy – this amazing keyword tool is fully integrated into the Wealthy Affiliate platform. Optimizing keywords is important for driving traffic to your website. You can also get details on where your site is ranking, which is very helpful. Give the free Jaaxy keyword tool a try. See below!
The Cost Of Wealthy Affiliate
You have nothing to lose by joining this online community. You can get your very own niche website up and running within minutes. It really is free to join, and you won’t be required to give out your credit card information, which has always been a source of irritation to me.
Build your first website and get a feel for what it’s all about! Then, if you want, you can join with a premium membership. It’s up to you – no pressure or obligation. If you join, like I did, within the first seven days, you’ll get the first month for just $19.00. A yearly membership, if paid upfront as opposed to monthly, breaks down to only $29.00 a month.
Here is a breakdown of the membership options:
My Final Thoughts
If you are an affiliate marketer or have always wanted to be one, this company is worth checking out, especially if you enjoy a community feel. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme that promises overnight success. You’ll have to work hard and be dedicated, but with consistent time and effort, you’ll see it is possible to build a profitable online business. You won’t get something for nothing, but you will get out of it what you put into it.
There is so much to learn at Wealthy Affiliate, but it’s broken down into easy-to-follow modules with checklists to gauge your progress. You can choose how much time you put into your business. Do you have two extra hours a day you can devote to writing and working on your website? Or maybe you’re retired, and would love to spend several hours working. Whatever you’re situation, your consistent efforts will pay off.
I hope my honest review of Wealthy Affiliate University has provided you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Let’s get the discussion started…
Give the free Jaaxy keyword tool a try: