Email marketing is a foundational component of any successful business. An autoresponder is an automation tool that allows you to communicate consistently with those on your list, while building trust with those same people. I’ve used two autoresponders in the past, but have now settled on GetResponse. Find out why in my GetResponse Autoresponder review where I’ll be highlighting the pros and cons of this versatile email marketing platform.
Affiliate links ✔️
Table of Contents
GetResponse, a Polish-based company, has been around since 1998. The platform is available in 27 different languages, and operates worldwide, including offices in Poland, Canada, the United States, Malaysia, and Russia.
Over 300 professionals are on the GetResponse board, which comprises a team of experts in various fields. The fact that more than 350,000 business owners in 183 countries are using GetResponse, is a testament to the superiority and integrity of the company.
An all-in-one marketing platform, GetResponse offers advanced communication and growth tools, including email marketing, automation, conversion funnels, e-commerce tools, landing pages, forms, surveys, and paid ads to help you create content, stay in touch with your audience to build a profitable and responsive customer base, boost traffic to your website, while increasing leads, conversions, and sales.
The Magic of Autoresponders
Autoresponders are vital for staying in touch with clients and customers, along with the ability to put your correspondence on autopilot, saving you valuable time and hassle.
There are a number of ways to communicate with those on your list: send automated email sequences that are dripped over a number of days, shoot a daily broadcast, or deliver weekly newsletters to your entire list or segmented portions of it.
I save all of my previous templates, which simplifies sending broadcasts and newsletters communication easy, I simply swap out the existing text, images, and links.
On top of all these benefits, GetResponse has a 99.9% deliverability rate to make sure your messages land in your prospects’ inboxes, rather than their spam folders. This is significant because what purpose do your emails serve if your readers don’t see them?!
GetResponse offers a lineup of advanced features:
- Email marketing tools: design tools, professional templates, and a 99.9% deliverability rate
- Marketing automation: automate welcome and follow-up emails to educate, nourish, and grow your list
- Easy landing page creator: convert your traffic and leads into conversions and sales using signup forms, popups, e-Commerce tools, a countdown timer, and Facebook pixel
- Webinars: comprehensive marketing software that yields powerful results in terms of audience growth and monetization
- Transactional emails: deliver notifications, order confirmations, and sales receipts
- List management: Organize and segment your list for specific targeting
- Email analytics: track performance by viewing automated reports and key metrics
- Paid ads: run and manage paid campaigns, including Google search ads, Facebook ads, and Instagram ads. The social ads creator lets you design animated videos and banners for social media,
- Web push notifications: unlimited notifications to engage your audience with timely updates, custom prompts to increase conversions, and web push analytics to optimize notifications based on number of impressions, delivery, and click-through rates
|Email marketing tools||List management||Drag-and-drop newsletter editor||Affiliate program|
|Marketing automation||Email analytics||Ready-to-use templates||Affordable pricing|
|Easy landing page creator||Paid ads||Conversion & lead magnet funnels||Quality customer sevice|
|Webinar funnels||Web push notification||A/B testing||Live chat|
GetResponse’s pricing starts at $15.00 a month for up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited emails. The Basic plan is a great place to start, and may be all you’ll ever need. It includes automation and email marketing tools, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, unlimited lead funnels, one sales funnel, along with Google and Facebook ads.
The premium plans include all this, but offer more workflows in the automation builder, more sales funnels, and webinar funnels. The Plus plan would be a great option if you’re looking to run webinars to scale your business. The Basic and Plus plans will cover the needs of most small businesses.
- Easy to set up
- Integration with other services
- Drag-and drop newsletter editor
- Ready-to-use templates
- Conversion and lead magnet funnels
- Affiliate-marketing friendly
- Social ads creator enhances list-building
- Sales and webinar funnels
- A/B testing and analytics
- Affiliate program
- Quality customer service with Live Chat
- Data analytics could be easier to analyze
- No free option (however, the first month is free to use at no charge)
GetResponse is the autoresponder I use. The interface is intuitive, the drag-and-drop editor makes creating content easy, and the pricing is affordable. The platform offers powerful marketing features, including email marketing, automation tools, sales and lead funnels, and webinars all in one convenient location. Overall, the tools that GetResponse offers are a tremendous value in terms of what you’ll spend each month.
Check out GetResponse if you’re looking for a versatile autoresponder that will help you build and scale a profitable business on the internet.
Are you using an autoresponder? How does it compare to GetResponse? Let me know in the comments:)