Unless you’ve been hiding a rock, you know that video is rocking it these days. Facebook live, IG TV, social media stories, and of course YouTube, there’s no doubt video is here to stay. I’ve got the perfect solution for creating videos in minutes. Read my InVideo review to find out why you want this versatile, iCloud-based video editor in your marketing corner to scale your business and build your brand.
It’s a fact that most of us are visual learners. Why not leverage this by creating engaging videos for your website, social media networks, and YouTube? InVideo makes video-creation a seamless and fun process. And best of all you can crank out a video within minutes. With 20,000 customers in 145 countries, and a continuous 5-star rating, InVideo is leading the pack with its user-friendly templates and intuitive interface.
Table of Contents
- Quick video production
- User-friendly navigation
- Professional templates, including templates for social media
- Fast rendering
- Outstanding customization features
- Top notch customer support
- Integration with Shutterstock footage
- Audio integration
- Applicable for all skill levels
- Ability to upload own assets
- Upload directly to a Facebook page
- Text-to-voice feature (coming soon)
- Video stabilization
- Supports HD resolution
The flexibility of the interface makes the creation process enjoyable. Customize text and fonts, color and overlays, along with audio and media. The drag-and-drop editor lets you see your edits in real time.
Types Of Videos You Can Create
Transform your blog content, lists, and even your Google reviews into videos. If you’re familiar with Canva, which I’ve used extensively, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear that InVideo works much the same way, but instead of creating graphics like you would in Canva, you create video content.
Here’s a sampling of the types of videos that are available:
- Instagram stories
- Facebook ads
- YouTube intro and outro videos
- Snapchat ads
- Videos for Pinterest
- Text to video
- Blog to video
- Product videos
You can opt to create your videos from scratch or use the pre-made templates.
How To Use InVideo Tutorial
1. Start by setting up your account. I used my Facebook account to sign in.
2. Select an option. Options include: converting a script to video, using a ready made template, or building your own video from scratch. For this tutorial I’ll be using a pre-made template.
3. Pick your template. Click “Watch Tutorial” to learn more. You’ll also want to select your video format. See below:
I’d like to make an Instagram stories video. After I clicked on “Instagram Stories” under “Readymade Versatile Templates” on the left-hand side of the editor, I was taken to this screen:
Click on any of the templates to view it. Notice in the top, left-hand corner you’ll have the option to build a video from scratch. I want to sell a product on Instagram so I’m going to select a theme with a “Shop Now” button. You’ll see a blue “Start with this template” button after you click on the template.
4. Replace the content and media. Now the fun starts because you’re in the InVideo editor where you’ll be able to add and replace media, text, and elements. An any time you can preview your video at the bottom of the editor. Notice the Live Chat feature in the bottom, right-hand corner. I love Live Chat. There’s also a help center at the top, right-hand corner. Click on the “?” icon to access it.
On the left-hand tool bar, you can add videos and images, text, music, and enhancers, including sticker and icons, overlays, shapes, and collage layouts. There’s also a place where you can paste the link to a tweet or Instagram post, upload your own media and add scenes.
You can also add your own audio or use InVideo’s selections. They have several categories you can choose from, including angry, bright, calm, dark, dramatic, or entertaining. I chose something bright because I’m selling baby moccasins.
On the right side of the editor, you’ll see numerous customization options. Resize and edit your images, access each individual layer, add filters and animation. You’ll also have the option to change the colors of your template.
5. Add your finishing touches. The layers panel is similar to “Layers” in Photoshop, which is super cool. Drag and drop the layers to where you want them or delete them altogether. Above the layers, you’ll see little square icons that will allow you to move the layers up and down or to trash them. The arrow button lets you undo your last edit.
6. Export your video. Once you’re happy with your video, click the aqua-colored “Preview & Export” button at the top of the editor. Here’s what my Instagram ad looks like after I’ve made all my customizations. I’ve added music to it as well, which makes it extra engaging.
It’s pretty simple and took me just a few minutes to create! I’m thrilled with how it turned out…
Sign up for free to use the complimentary trial. You’ll get all the basic features, and can export up to 60 videos per month, however your videos will have the InVideo watermark on them. The “Business” plan is just $10.00 a month if you pay yearly, otherwise, it’s $30.00 a month. InVideo works on both Windows and Mac. Live online training is available, along with 24/7 support.
Getting Started Online
If you’d like to learn more tips and tricks for running an online business, including more strategies for content and video creation, check out my #1 recommended resource here. Now, more than ever, is a fantastic time to leverage the power of the internet to make money.
Learn how to build a thriving virtual business, while enjoying the support and camaraderie of an interactive community. You can get started for FREE today, with absolutely no risk for you – you won’t even be asked for your credit card info. READ MY REVIEW or click on the banner below to learn more.
InVideo is a time-saver when it comes to creating marketing videos for your business. The interface is quite intuitive to get the hang of. Customize, export, and share your sophisticated videos in mere minutes.
The folks at InVideo are cutting edge in that they are constantly troubleshooting and upgrading their lineup of impressive features. They care about their customers and take their suggestions seriously. Check out InVideo today. You’ll love the versatility of what you can create.
Have you heard of InVideo? Let me know in the comments:)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.